Multicolor fluorescent NTA
While NTA technique is most commonly used to profile EVs and nanoparticles size, size distribution, and concentration, the fNTA enables a whole new field of research applications:
- fluorescent membrane labeling allows to assess EVs samples purity and sort out membranous vesicles out of the total number of particles in solution
- biomarkers profiling via fluorescently labeled antibodies is a powerful tool to measure up to 4 different biomarker expression on the same sample, which saves you time and precious material
- RNA/DNA labeling for a perspective class of novel nano-formulations inspired by Moderna’s mRNA vaccine
- drug loading efficiency to validate the number of cargo-carrying particles
- drug release kinetics of the fluorescently labeled drug out of nanoparticles
The fNTA technique combines the abilities of NTA, flow cytometry, and fluorescent microscopy with the advantage of nano-scale real-time analysis.